Monday, October 23, 2006

Yes, yes, I know....

Ok, this is a silly little peeve of mine, but it's something that I noticed a few years ago and it shows no signs of relenting. I'm talking about signing the credit card receipt.

I've had credit cards for what, 20 years now? Longer? How about you? How long have you been using credit cards routinely? A long time, I'll bet. So, why do clerks at stores, restaurants, and just about everywhere else think they need to tell me to sign the receipt? Can they possibly believe that this transaction is my very first with a credit card and I don't know that I have to sign the receipt? Do I look that naive??

Like I said, it's a small peeve, but I'll bet you think of it next time someone hands you the receipt and tells you that you need to sign it!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11/09/2006 2:35 PM, Blogger Nestor Family said...

Neat idea for a blog! Caught your comment on "Pike Speak."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home